What’s your leadership style? How do you leverage your personal strengths for organizational success?
Position yourself for success as a leader with the new interactive two-day Emerging Leaders Boot Camp.
The new series focuses on:
- Assessing and understanding your personality with the DiSC Personality Assessment
- Developing your ability to drive change and create strategy alignment
- Becoming a critical thinker through effective problem solving
- Accessing tools to successfully communicate as a leader and coach for peak performance
- Understanding how to address workplace conflict and build trust among the team
- Recognizing the techniques required to work as a high performing and engaged team
Who should attend?
- Supervisors seeking to increase their effectiveness
- Supervisors without formal leadership preparation
- New supervisors, team leads, line leads
- Emerging leaders – staff who show interest and ability to become a leader
- Leader transitioning from being a team member to the team supervisor
Cost: $899 per person; registration includes 2 full days of training, DiSC Personality Profile, 2 hours of coaching plus daily breakfast and lunch
Registration Deadline: September 21, 2018 – allows time for completion and processing of individual DiSC assessments
Visit https://www.imec.org/event/chicago-emerging-leaders-boot-camp-102018/ to register for event.