Employment and Workforce Data
Related Employment Sources
- Boone & Winnebago County Labor Shed Analysis - 2010
- Leading Employers
- Wage Data
- Analysis of Commuting Workforce Boone/Winnebago County, Illinois
- The Boone and Winnebago Counties, Illinois 2007 Area Labor Availability Report
- Summary of Commuter 2007 Analysis Report
- Summary of Labor Availability 2007 Report
- The Boone/Winnebago Counties Labor Shed has a household population of 807,300 and a civilian labor force of approximately 434,800.
- In total, the Boone and Winnebago Counties area has approximately 65,500 available workers for new or existing employers, which include the underemployed, the unemployed actively seeking work and those considering re-entering the workforce.
- Over 42,000 people employed in the Boone/Winnebago County labor force commute outside the two county region to work.